Hosting events and exhibitions is essential if you’re looking to get recognition for the artwork that has been done. For each of our previous events, we have undertaken some serious marketing/promotion techniques to gain the successes that we have had. Find out about our digital campaigns.
Check out our events!
Meet the exhibiting artists and their nominators at our series of Wednesday evening talks in the North Arts Gallery.
- Wednesday 21st February, 6-8pm
- Wednesday 7th March, 6-8pm
- Wednesday 14th March, 6-8pm
- Wednesday 21st March, 6-8pm
Places are limited and talks are popular so we recommend that you book in advance. Book your tickets now.
Our top 5 tips to hosting a successful event
Each year, our events seem to get busier and busier, which we believe is due to the care and commitment our team put in to ensure they are some of the best events in the UK. We have decided to let you know what we do that’s different for our events.
- Set clear objectives. You must know what is important for the event and what you want to achieve, after the event you will be able to measure the effectiveness.
- Pick the right team. We suggest hiring event staff as these individuals will be trained in delivering the best hospitality. We hired various hosts/hostess for our last event to greet guests.
- Target the right audience. You must understand who your main audience is and direct campaigns towards them.
- Plan the menu. It is important to plan the right menu for your event. Whatever the event is for will help you decide the right style of food. An experienced caterer will be able to help.
- Understand your stakeholders. You should think of your stakeholders and think will they like the event that has been hosted? Think about their needs.